Ethical Considerations in Construction Contracts from a Design Professional’s and Contractor’s Perspective
January 10, 2022
10:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
St. Thomas University
• Disclosure Requirements
• Guarding Proprietary Information
• Safety Responsibilities
• Recommended Contract Approaches
• Ethical Issues Related to Construction Claims and Dispute Resolution
• Learn to adhere to ethical standards in construction, including honesty, integrity, fair-dealing, and quality assurance.
• Discuss contract provisions and learn how they impact clients and can facilitate the completion of quality construction projects.
• Talk about issues in construction contract administration, including dispute resolution.
10:30 AM • Registration
11:00 AM • Networking
11:30 AM • CSI chapter meeting and buffet lunch
12:00 PM • Presentation and Q&A
Cost: $25 for members; $35 for nonmembers
Location: St. Thomas University, Opus Hall – Minneapolis Campus (a virtual option is available), 1000 LaSalle Avenue Minneapolis, MN 55403