- Allison V. LaFave
- Co-Chair - Commercial Transportation
- Minneapolis, Minnesota
- 612-375-5991 direct dial
- 612-339-7655 fax
Allison works with clients in the areas of commercial transportation and automobile litigation. Her work includes representing railroad companies in Federal Employers' Liability Act (FELA) litigation, insurance carriers in personal and commercial automobile cases, and bus companies in motor vehicle accident matters. She has arbitrated numerous No-Fault cases with favorable results for her clients.
Allison is counted on by clients for her reliability and efficiency, and appreciate her composure and positivity. Clients benefit from her varied experience prior to joining Arthur Chapman, including practicing at a small Colorado-based firm, internships with the United States Attorney’s Office and Denver District Court, and her achievement in graduating at the top of her class from the University of Denver Sturm College of Law.
Outside of work, Allison is an avid runner, an aspiring golfer, and spends her time with her husband and two children.
- “Coverage Questions in the PIP Context and Case Law Update” and “Important Issues You Need to Know Pertaining to Uber and Lyft and PIP Priorities,” Minnesota No-Fault Seminar, Arthur, Chapman, Kettering, Smetak & Pikala, P.A., March 2018
- “The Coverage Conundrum In The First Party Context,” Minnesota No-Fault Seminar, Arthur, Chapman, Kettering, Smetak & Pikala P.A., March 2017
- “The Changing Landscape of No-Fault Law in Minnesota,” Minnesota Automobile Law Seminar, Arthur, Chapman, Kettering, Smetak & Pikala, P.A., September 2015
- “Minnesota No-Fault is 40 Years Old and Very Much Alive,” Minnesota Automobile Law Seminar, Arthur, Chapman, Kettering, Smetak & Pikala, P.A., September 2014
University of Denver Sturm College of Law, J.D., 2011 (Honors: Order of St. Ives)
Miami University, B.A., 2008
U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota, 2013
Professional Associations and Memberships
Colorado State Bar Association
Dakota County Bar Association
Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association
Minnesota State Bar Association
National Association of Railroad Trial Counsel
Volunteer Lawyers Network