October 9, 1974 The firm of Arthur, Chapman & McDonough is formally incorporated by the State of Minnesota and opens its doors at 505 Minnesota Federal Building, Minneapolis, Minnesota.
1974 The firm name changes to Arthur, Chapman, McDonough & Michaelson.
1975 The firm moves to 505 East Grant Street, Minneapolis.
1981 The firm’s six partners each buy a limited partnership interest in The Tallmadge Hotel, 1219 East Grant Street Minneapolis, in turn, leases space to the firm.
1985 The firm’s current management structure, governing by a three-member Board of Directors, is implemented.
1987 The Minneapolis Convention Center is built, forcing the condemnation of the Tallmadge Building.
1987 The firm merges with McDonough, Geck & Cronin.  The firm’s name changes to Arthur, Chapman, Michaelson & McDonough.
1988 The firm moves to its current Minneapolis offices on the fifth floor of the Young Quinlan Building, 81 South Ninth Street.
1990 The firm name changes to Arthur, Chapman, McDonough, P.A.
1991 The firm name changes to Arthur, Chapman, McDonough, Kettering & Smetak, P.A.
1996 The firm name changes to its current name: Arthur, Chapman, Kettering, Smetak & Pikala, P.A.
2008 An office in Hudson, Wisconsin is opened to expand business and better service clients in western Wisconsin.
2013 The firm expands into additional space on fourth floor of the Young Quinlan Building.
2014 The firm celebrates its 40th anniversary.