- Allison N. Krueger
- Minneapolis, Minnesota
- 612-375-5978 direct dial
- 612-339-7655 fax
Allison Krueger assists her commercial transportation and railroad litigation clients through full-service litigation. Allison represents railroad companies in Federal Employers’ Liability Act (FELA) litigation. Her work also includes advising insurance companies and their insureds on issues involving general liability matters, personal injury, and automobile litigation.
Clients value Allison’s careful approach to matters, her attention to detail, and her diligence in providing timely follow-up. Allison loves employing her legal research skills to further her litigation cases. She is sure to keep client’s interests at the forefront throughout any case.
When not working with clients, Allison can be found spending time with her husband and two young children. She enjoys following Wisconsin Badger sports, traveling, or enjoying a summer day outside.
- “Minnesota Litigation Forms Deskbook,” Co-Author and Presenter, MN CLE, 2022
- "Application of Attorney-Client and Work-Product Privilege to In-House or Pre-Litigation Investigations," Associated General Contractors HR Forum, April 2022
- "Application of Attorney-Client and Work-Product Privilege to In-House or Pre-Litigation Investigations," MDLA 2022 Mid-Winter Conference, April 2022
- "Safe Place Statute and Work Product Protection in Wisconsin," Webinar, Arthur, Chapman, Kettering, Smetak & Pikala, P.A., December 2021
- "Wisconsin Case Law Challenges and Latest Trends," Webinar, Arthur, Chapman, Kettering, Smetak & Pikala, P.A., November 2020
University of Wisconsin Law School, J.D., 2012
University of Wisconsin - Madison, B.S., 2009
U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota, 2016
U.S. District Court, District of North Dakota, 2019
U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin, 2012
Professional Associations and Memberships
Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association
Minnesota State Bar Association
National Association of Railroad Trial Counsel
State Bar of Wisconsin