Minnesota. Wisconsin. Iowa.
Responsive. Efficient. Experienced. Effective.
ADR. Trials. Appeals.
Education. Seminars. Newsletters.
Insurers. Self-insured employers. TPAs.
These are the reasons clients seek us out. Our group is comprised of seven partners and a team of associates, paralegals, and administrative staff. We work hard to get you the best result in the least amount of time and keep you updated along the way. Taking the scenic route on a road trip is great – but not in litigation.
We’re not just litigators. We’re like you. Many of us worked for insurers. We’re business owners. We belong to your trade groups. We attend and speak at national seminars. We get it. And we’re approachable. Just give us a call – let’s see if we can help.
Workers Compensation Chair
- Christine L. Tuft
- Email Me
Workers Compensation Co-Chair
- Ken J. Kucinski
- 612 375-5993
- Email Me
- SCOTUS Denies Cert: MN Ruling on Medical Marijuana Stands
- Employers and Insurers Not Liable for Medical Marijuana Under MN Workers’ Compensation Act
- Supreme Court Rejects Rare Case Exception in Treatment Parameters Case
- Arthur Chapman welcomes two attorneys to the Workers Compensation Practice Group
- 2021 Minnesota Workers' Compensation Act Amendments
- Webinar on January 21, 2021 - What Employers Need to Know About the COVID-19 Vaccine
- Supreme Court Addresses Potential Intervenor's Standing
- Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry Announces New Treatment Parameters for PTSD
- Recent FFCRA Guidance for Employers: Key Take Aways
- COVID-19: FAQ's for Employment, Coverage, and Workers' Compensation
- Workers' Compensation for Medical Marijuana? Not So Fast.
- Minnesota Workers' Compensation Table of Rates and Benefits - Historical
- Wisconsin Worker's Compensation Table of Rates and Benefits - January 2023
- Minnesota Workers' Compensation Table of Rates and Benefits - January 2023
- December 2022 Wisconsin Worker's Compensation Update
- March 2022 Wisconsin Worker's Compensation Update
- February 2022 Minnesota Workers' Compensation Case Law Update
- Worker’s Compensation Liability for COVID-19 Vaccine Reactions in Iowa
- Worker’s Compensation Liability for COVID-19 Vaccine Reactions in Minnesota
- Worker’s Compensation Liability for COVID-19 Vaccine Reactions in Wisconsin
- Investigation Checklist for Alleged Work-Related COVID-19 Exposure - Sample Questions
- Governor Walz Enacts Temporary Amendment to Minnesota's Workers' Compensation Act
- Wisconsin Worker's Compensation FAQ Update