- Perssis Meshkat
- Senior Associate
- Minneapolis, Minnesota
- 612-375-5911 direct dial
- 612-339-7655 fax
Perssis is a versatile civil defense litigation attorney who handles a broad range of civil matters. Her general liability practice includes automobile law, premises liability, social host liability, and construction related matters. Perssis also maintains an active insurance coverage practice, providing guidance to insurers on insurance policy coverage issues.
Perssis enjoys working with clients on pre-litigation and litigation matters, from simple to complex, and consulting with them throughout the process to obtain the best possible outcome. Clients count on her aptitude to listen, analyze their situation, and develop a cost effective litigation strategy – whether it be an early resolution, trial, or appeal.
Perssis is licensed in Minnesota state and federal court.
Perssis graduated magna cum laude from William Mitchell College of Law. While in law school, Perssis received the award for the Rosalie Wahl Moot Court Best Brief.
In her free time, Perssis enjoys running, seeing live music, hiking, travel, and spending time with her dog, Wally.
- “Insurance and Bad Faith Litigation: Latest Updates and Risk Mitigation Strategies,” The Knowledge Group LLC, June 2023
- “Defamation: The Problem with Your Opinion,” Torts, Litigation & Ethics Seminar, hosted by Brett Olander
& Jim Carey, September 2022
- "Insurance and Bad Faith Litigation: Latest Updates and Risk Mitigation Strategies," The Knowledge Group LLC, June 2023
- “Attorney Fee Provisions in Construction Contracts,” Minnesota Construction Law Seminar, Arthur, Chapman, Kettering, Smetak & Pikala, P.A., January 2019
- “Key Issues In Evaluating Claims For Additional Insured Coverage,” Insurance Coverage Seminar, Arthur, Chapman, Kettering, Smetak & Pikala, P.A., May 2018
- “Tricky Coverage Exclusions That Apply to Construction Claims” Minnesota Construction Law Seminar, Arthur, Chapman, Kettering, Smetak & Pikala, P.A., October 2017
William Mitchell College of Law, J.D., 2009 (Honors: magna cum laude)
University of Wisconsin - Madison, B.A., 2005
Qualified Rule 114 Neutral
Professional Associations and Memberships
American State Bar Association
Federal Bar Association
Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association
Minnesota State Bar Association
Minnesota Women Lawyers